Which statements are true? Answer also the questions.
- When the snow melts, blue snowdrops appear.
- Crocus is violet or yellow.
- Wild daffodils are white or pink.
- You get saffron from wild daffodils.
- The flower we pick for Mother’s Day is a bunch of wood anemones.
- Blue-eyed Mary is a forget-me-not.
- All violets and cowslips have a strong aroma.
- Everybody admires cherry blossoms in Japan.
- Tulip bulbs come from Amsterdam.
- Iris is a boy’s name.
- Which white flowers are often in bride bouquets?
- Rhubarb has small leaves.
- Which leaf has been used as a plaster?
- Common daisy means in the flower language angry and disappointed.
- The lilac loves wasps.
- Which flower is a relative of the potato?
- European columbine is a relative of spearmint.
- Mosquitoes do not like tagetes.
- Rhododendron exists in Paradise.
- Rhododendron lets out a lot of steam into the air.
- Yellow flags (yellow iris) can be used as swords.
- Romans bathed with fastigiate gypsophila.
- Burnet rose has heavy, yellow flowers.
- Big, blue flowers climb. What do you do about them?
- Tagetes has plumes.
- Valeriana calms down dogs and cats.
- Pions come from America.
- Crown imperials were previously put into emperors’ crowns.
- Snails like sweet William.
- Which wild orchid has spots on the leaves?
- The neighbour’s dog does not like common marigolds.
- Malva spreads slowly.
- Common snapdragon gape like dragons.
- The moth loves living in lavender bags.
- Which flower goes into the salad?
- Common hollyhock is a kind of rose.
- Pea plants destroy the soil so that other plants can’t grow.
- Gladiolus is a tall flower.
- Forking larkspur is red and has spurs.
- Aconite has violet flowers and helmets.
- Dahlia roots need to be dug out in the autumn.
- Dahlias are easy to take care of and grow.
- Hydrangea is the favourite of the rabbit.
- Sunflower means loyalty and love in the flower language.
- Violets are first red and then become blue because of the frost.
- The thicket creeper burns down the wall.
- Amaryllis plays the flute for the cat.
- The cat has sensitive ears.
- For Christmas it is usual to give hyacinths as gifts.
- Christmas roses blossom in spring.