A Egon has lost his way in the pine forest. What is the name of his home place?
B Why did Egon have difficulties to climb the trunk in the river?
- The trunk was stuck on the shore
- The trunk rolled around in the water
- The trunk disappeared down the water fall
- The trunk was too slippery
C Why was Linus not afraid of the howling wolves?
- The wolves are not dangerous
- The wolves are vegans
- The wolves have never entered the cave
- The wolves belong to the party programme
D Who meets Egon on the shore?
- The wolves
- Guests on the way to the party
E Egon tries to get on a train in the mixed forest. Why does he not succeed?
- The conductor demands a ticket
- There is not enough place on the train
- He comes too late
- He has no seat
F Egon becomes afraid of the girls in the forest with broad leaves, as they change great tits to crystals. Why?
- Egon does not like great tits
- Egon thinks the girls laugh in a bad way at him
- Egon does not want to be changed into a yellow stone
- Egon can’t swim
G Egon meets Simon, who whistles for the insects to come. Which insects?
H Which insect was swallowed by the jungle flower?
I Egon steals a vehicle. Which one?
J Egon is in the desert and feels thirsty. How does he try to get water?
- He digs in the sand for a well
- He licks damp stones
- He digs up roots of plants
- He breaks a piece of a cactus
K Ella is the girl who helps Egon. Which phenomenon in nature do they experience?
- Snow storm and volcano eruption
- Sand storm and volcano eruption
- Tsunami and volcano eruption
- Tornado and tsunami