Everyone can read Easy to Read books. There are no limitations to age or reading capability.
Easy to Read literature supports and encourages reading and language learning.
The books can offer similar reading experiences and contain as complex questions as “ordinary” books.
What makes a book Easy to Read?
- The letters are bigger.
- Lines and chapters are short.
- Words and expressions are not too long or difficult.
- The language is concrete and used in everyday life.
- Action is more important than descriptions.
- The text is easy to read mechanically.
- Contents have a clear context.
Read more about language and topics in Easy to Read books.